ORANGE COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Injured in a car accident? After a crash, you can sustain serious injuries such as brain / head injuries, neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, back injuries, internal injuries, permanent scarring, and more. Additionally, you can also experience emotional distress and other psychological injuries.
Want to speak with us in a free case evaluation?
Call us at: (714) 912-2224
DO I NEED TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL ORANGE COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Before you simply contact the other driver’s insurance company and try to negotiate a settlement, think again. There are several reasons why you should consider retaining a lawyer after a car accident, including:
- An insurance company’s job is to make as much profit as possible. It does so by eliminating or minimizing payments for bodily injury and property damage.
- You can save yourself time and stress by having a legal advocate counsel and represent you. Our Orange County Personal Injury Attorneys suggest that you don’t deal with claims adjusters, body shops, vehicle inspections, repair estimates, medical billing companies, and more on your own.
- Proving liability can be difficult-often liability isn’t clear or can be shared among several parties. You need experienced investigative skills to help you identify who was at fault.
- If you wish to file a lawsuit, you must file paperwork properly and meet the appropriate deadlines, otherwise you risk losing the ability to pursue compensation.
- If you don’t sue for the right damages or the right defendants and you lose your case, you do not get another chance to recover. You will be stuck paying for all of the costs of the accident.
- You could be entitled to damages that include medical bills, rehabilitation bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. In some situations, punitive damages might even be awarded. With legal representation, you can have a fighting chance at obtaining the compensation you deserve.
WHY KAL LAW APC?
While you cannot count on an insurance company to give you all of the money you need to recover, you can count on our legal team at KAL Law APC to represent your best interests, no matter what caused the accident.
Our Orange County Car Accident Lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not owe us anything unless we successfully obtain compensation on your behalf. We are available around the clock and will give your case the attention it deserves.
For a free consultation,
contact our legal team today at: (714) 912-2224
* The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.