REPRESENTING VICTIMS OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
TRUSTED ORANGE COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Unfortunately, a motorcycle accident can result in extremely serious injuries, as the rider has little protection. Common injuries include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, internal injuries, bone fractures, loss of limbs, and permanent disfigurement. Causes of motorcycle accidents include speeding, distracted driving, roadway debris, left turn and head-on collisions.
We are ready to help you.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today.
At KAL Law APC, our Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers are dedicated professionals who have helped numerous individuals who have sustained injury due to someone else’s negligence. Our Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers offer every client a personalized approach so we can truly focus on their specific needs. Our attorneys are committed to your individual goals and we are compassionate to your situation.
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT
After a motorcycle accident, it is imperative that you do the following:
- Receive the medical attention you need.
- Get out of the roadway, if possible.
- Make sure you have the other’ party’s insurance information.
- Contact law enforcement and report the accident.
- Do not admit to fault and do not discuss the accident with anyone except officers.
- Contact our law offices right away.
It is critical to document as much evidence as you can. If your injuries prevent you from doing so, we can help you, or a family member. If possible, photograph the scene of the accident, your bodily injuries, property damage to your motorcycle, and any other possible evidence. It can also be beneficial to ask for contact information from witnesses, and incident and medical reports. This can substantiate that your injuries were in fact due to the accident.
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident and are now experiencing physical pain and suffering, lost wages, emotional distress, and a host of medical bills, our team at KAL Law APC is prepared to represent you. Our Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers can assist you in fighting for the justice and financial security you deserve after this terrible accident!
For a free consultation, do not hesitate to contact KAL Law APC at: (714) 912-2224
* The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.